TPC Tampa Bay Information
TPC Tampa Bay was Recently Rated #13 Best Public Golf Facility by GolfWorld Magazine's 2010 Reader's Choice Poll.
Located just 20 minutes north of Tampa International Airport, TPC of Tampa Bay boasts a spectacular 6,898 yard par-71 championship course on 196 acres, a 15,000 sq. foot clubhouse and fully-stocked award-winning golf shop (rated Top 100 Golf Shops in America by Golf World Business Magazine). TPC of Tampa Bay was designed by Bobby Weed, PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, and Chi Chi Rodriguez, Players Consultant.
TPC of Tampa Bay is a member of the Tournament Players Club (TPC) network which represents a commitment to service and overall excellence unsurpassed in the golf industry. Opened in January 1991, TPC Tampa Bay is a high-end daily fee facility, one of the top ranked golf courses in Florida.
The course has received a four and one-half star rating in Golf Digest’s Places to Play Magazine and annually hosts the Outback Steakhouse Pro-AM, a Senior Tour/Champions Tour event dating back to 1991.
- 14 Lakes, eighty-three bunkers, numerous cypress wetlands
- One of only two courses in West Central Florida to be recognized as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary (numerous species of birds/wildlife)
- Seven acre practice facility allows for private lessons, full swing and short-swing game practice amenities
- First Class Clubhouse with 50-seat TPC Grille Room overlooking the 18th green
- Pavilion banquet area that can accommodate up to 200 people
- Men’s and Ladies locker rooms with full shower facilities
Rated 4 1/2 stars by Golf Digest Magazine
All still photography images courtesy of PGATourImages.com.